SMART DIAPER CARE
Our Smart Diaper Care is equipped with a moisture sensor that can alert a parent or a caregiver when
a diaper is wet. Our
Smart Diaper Care Tag is easy-to-use. You can simply adhere the sensor strip to the bottom layer of
a diaper. When the
moisture sensor detects dampness in the diaper, it sends a signal either directly to your smart
device or a nearby wireless
sensor receiver if you are further than 10 meters, which then sends a notification to a smart
device. The smart care diaper
tag is compatible with both diapers and adult absorbent briefs.
THE KEY BENEFITS
- Immediate notification on wet diapers or absorbent briefs can help avoid skin rashes or
caused by urinary incontinence
- Diaper Care Tag is thin, light, and easy to adhere. The barely-there feeling helps users
- Save on extra costs from unnecessary diaper changes.
- Save time by knowing exactly when a diaper or adult absorbent briefs need a change so you
leakage and unwanted messes.
- Sleep better at night by getting notifications only when a diaper or briefs is wet rather
throughout the night and disturbing sleep.